- 01 MagnaCut Knife
- 02 Needlenose Pliers
- 03 Regular Pliers
- 04 Large Bit Driver
- 05 Diamond-coated FIle
- 06 Small Bit Driver
- 07 Wood/Metal File
- 08 Pry Tool
- 09 Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 10 Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- 11 Impact Surface
- 12 Large Screwdriver
- 13 Bottle Opener
- 14 Can Opener
- 15 Awl
- 16 Spring-action Scissors
- 17 Saw
- 18 Wire Stripper
- 19 Electrical Crimper
- 20 Edge File
- Bit Kit Compatibility Add capability and extra drivers. This multi-tool is compatible with our custom-made Bit Kit.
- All Locking Features Every feature (except the plier head) locks into place, so you can use the tools safely and effectively.
- All Locking Outside Features Easily access every feature on this multi-tool without opening it. They also lock and unlock for extra safety.
- Made in the USA We build and manufacture all of our tools in Portland, Oregon.
- Removable Pocket Clip Remove this pocket clip whenever you want.
- PVD Coating An ultra-thin, premium coating to add durability to your multi-tool.
- Thumbstud Easily and smoothly open the knife with this secure stud feature
- CLOSED LENGTH 4.25 in | 10.78 cm
- WEIGHT 8.6oz | 243.8g
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFO
We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn't, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion, with one of equal or greater value under our 25-year guarantee. This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.
Taking advantage of our most advanced FREE® technology, ARC uses magnets so features open easily with one hand (no fingernails required), move smoothly, and lock into place with a satisfying click.
The pinnacle of multi-tools, ARC® uses MagnaCut® steel—a first for multi-tools—which combines the best edge retention, blade strength, and corrosion resistance. The blade and handles use DLC coating for superior durability and corrosion resistance.
ARC uses our most popular and highly-requested features including large and small bit drivers, a diamond-coated file, and premium materials with a MagnaCut blade and DLC coating.